Sunday, April 4, 2010

FRIDAY

Today is public holiday, but I still have to work.. I don't really mind since I'm given 1 public holiday leave for me to use :)

Only today then I realised that our restaurant only open half day on public holiday.. No wonder everyone started work in the afternoon.. I start at 2pm, which is considered opening..

We have quite a lot of things to do, since most of the items are 86.. Opening, due to the fact that I slept late last night and woke up early to go to temple, I'm very tired and slow. Thus, my chef say if I do with him, will slow down everything, hence he sent me to collect stuff instead :(

In the end opening stuff and most of the mise en place he did it for me. Yet when others came, he told them I did everything.. I don't know what to say..

I only did the patty, but the orders (a few) that came in, I prepared them.. Didn't do anything special.. As there are 4 of us doing closing at night, since tomorrow I had to do closing alone, they let me try while they check..

I received a book loan to me by the ex dishwasher.. Seriously have communication error with the new one.. I text him to thank him, then he called me a few times to ask about some stuff.. The other chefs keep saying that his my boyfriend. How can it be possible? Although he's only older than me by 5 years, I already had mine. He can only be a friend :)

And I hate it when they say the Mr B is my brother. He's crazy, anyhow do things, my brother is not like that.. It's like insulting my brother.. People, are just so hard to understand sometimes..