Sunday, April 4, 2010

SATURDAY

Last day of work for this week.. Before work at home, raining cats and dogs. Just 30mins before I went out, I suddenly remember my keys, so I looked for them. Empty my whole bag still can't find.. Panic. Searched and searched then look at the clock, uh oh, not enough time so I take taxi.. The driver anyhow drive wasted my money..

Reached there changed and scan just 2mins before my working time.. So luckily not late.. PHEW.

Actually when I reached not much is done.. SO its not that bad.. The dishwasher did not report to work today so there's another one to replace him.. A weird guy.. Sharpening our knives suddenly and go stir the pot -.-"

Anyway the chef who is working with me, keep going out so I did 95% of the orders by myself although I'm not very sure how to do so myself.. Gosh. Quite a mess..

At night, due to man u soccer match, a lot people came and watch the match. While they watched, they kept ordering food. First time Saturday night so busy and crowded.. I had to squeeze past them to get to the chiller and stuff..

Ben and his friends came down to support me.. As I'm the only one who is doing closing, I took quite a long time.. Feel bad for making them wait especially since I don't even know his friends :(

Oh, and I almost burnt down the kitchen while closing. -.-" The starter dropped off while I am switching it off, so the flame burst out. I got a shock of course. But due to my quick thinking, I switch off the main switch so I managed to put the switch back in safely. PHEW.

Double checked. Double checked. And doubled checked before I went home. I even asked my service colleagues to help me check.. Cause of that pizza incident, I'm really worried. But its over! My first closing :) Of course, I went home quite late.. Almost 11 then I leave.. Sigh. Tired..