Monday, April 12, 2010

its was 3rd day

Today almost overslept cause too tired.. Work was alright.. They let me off earlier cause they knew I'll be going to the wake.

Nothing much to do during work.. Made beef stock.. Using powder.. They said I used too much water so had to reduce longer.. Well.. I'm just doing according to the recipe.. Oh well..

So I went home to change, bathe, took the cab down.. Nothing much I can do that except entertain guests.. Keep my younger cousins occupied by playing games.. Entertain my aunt friends.. Don't know why everyone keep staring at me as if they knew me when I never seen them before..

Most of them confused with me and my sister.. They thought I'm the younger one.. So you know what my sister say? She said cause I looked more childish -.-" Whatever..

Tonight, my brother and sister staying overnight while me and dad went home.. Too tired..