Monday, April 12, 2010

just another not so ordinary day

Told my mum that I'll dropped by before work today.. But was so tired as I only managed to fall asleep around 4plus in the morning.. So I can't get up.. Plus my hands these past few days have been mysteriously becoming very pain the moment I wake up..

Anyway she called me and say I don't have to come down cause they're coming back home.. Bought lunch for me.. But I no appetite.. Only managed to finish a bit.. Then I went to work..

I took a taxi to work and I got conned. I haven't write the complaint letter yet, but I will! Just wait and see, you can't get away scott free.. Hmph. Cheat my money. Make me late.

Work was.. Alright I guess.. People are trying to cheer me up by doing things such as magic tricks.. So I paste a smile on my face as if nothing is wrong.. When I'm busy, I don't think about it.. But.. Not all the time I'm busy..

They kept asking me to rest.. At night there was really nothing to do.. Guess what we did.. Killing houseflies! Then another chef helped to change the oil and stuff.. Then he went home while I do the closing..

Went home with one of the service colleague.. We walked to the mrt station together.. At least not so lonely.. Extremely tired.. But at night, I can't sleep again and I'm working in the morning the next day!