Monday, April 5, 2010

SUNDAY

This week I seriously spent a lot.. :( Just got my pay and I'm broke already.. And dear birthday is just 1 more week away! OH MY GOODNESS.

Monday, not feeling well plus need to bake, took cab home. Tuesday Wednesday late took cab there. Friday cab. Saturday cab. Today I went home also cab plus I sent dear to work..

And Thursday I think, I spent 3 digit on skin products.. Jericho.. I got the sea salt, manicure set, moisturising cream, mud mask, cocoa scrub, facial scrub.. I WONDER WHAT GOT INTO ME, these ain't cheap D: But I don't regret buying that's the thing.. Now I'm becoming very self conscious, it is good or bad? If I keep using money like this, not good..

Bought a wallet, picked by &hearts, cost 30. Treat lunch at sakae 50. And my pay is only like 300? My pay already become negative :( Sadded. How to buy present! And what I planned to do is kinda....................... *screams* Why money don't grow on trees when the banks have branches? That's a really good question -.-"

Went window shopping with dear at lot 1, hang around look at clothes and stuff.. Saw my dream shoes from last month its still there! From 74 offer 53 :) So my kind of shoes.. But I'm broke already.. So he say will buy for me when he get his pay next week :D YEAH~ Haha.

Next week got assessment for my bar.. I haven't start revision yet D: Sigh. What to do? I got no mood at all.. Just plain tired.. Not feeling very well but I just can't sleep.. HELP! *bang wall*