Monday, April 5, 2010

what a way to start the first day of the week

Woke up late cause super tired.. In the end had to take taxi again.. Today I asked the uncle take a different route, it was cheaper yet somehow I feel that it is longer.. Really have to study singapore road map.. Still can't avoid that ERP today :(

I reached there 10mins before then went in to do my stuff.. The stupid fire just won't start no matter how many times I strike the matches.. In the end I just give up and wait for my chef to light it for me..

Fried eggs, heat sauce, prepare salad, check for service.. Normal stuff by now.. Vegetables late, not enough burger buns, so more items 86.. Sigh. But lesser to do at the beginning.. Today, I'm at the salad cum burger station.. So the salad, burgers etc are made by me.. New things though mostly I know how to do already.. Quite interesting.. Burnt my hands a few times in the process..

No lunch today, worked 8 hours straight.. Cause no more rice, they ate finish and they don't know how to cook. I had to cook and by the time the rice is finally ready, it was almost time for me to go home. And there's nothing else to go along with the rice D:

But my stomach is growling so I tried the pudding made on Saturday (their recipe), gosh. I don't wanna describe the taste. Its too __________ fill in the blanks. Served with brown sauce with some lamb shank.. If you wanna try, tell me. When I make for you, you'll know the fabulous taste.

I replenish the station within an hour and did everything my chef to do list if he is at my station, so I did the right things. Tomorrow as my chef suddenly take leave so I have to do opening myself, they gave me the key. I hope I won't lost it.. And tomorrow I have the bartender exam! I haven't started yet cause too busy.. PLEASE WISH ME LUCK! I wanna try bar tending too :) SO TIRED! ARGH.