Tuesday, April 6, 2010

forgetful me

It started since yesterday.. I kept forgetting things.. But this is worse.. I forgot that I start work at 12 not 10!!!!!!!!!!! But.. Yesterday I told them I start at 10 so they gave me the key, the key to open the outlet door!!!! GOSH.

So in the end I still went to work at 10 just in case no one is there to open the door.. However, by the time I reached, my head chef is already there and opened the door etc.. But I was there early.. -.-" Hence, I worked 2 hours earlier and went back 2 hours earlier too..

It didn't start well as quite a lot supplies didn't come in so we can't sell quite a few items and had to go round borrowing.. Head chef just came back from holiday so he's very unhappy that he had to handle such thing once he's back.. There are also things that was forgotten to order, thus supplies didn't came in and we don't know why..

Radio was not on so it was very quiet.. Chef angry, the other don't know do what, I don't dare to say things.. So the whole kitchen is silent.. Scary..

I became the "orderer" for the day.. Shouting orders and do the final touch while the 2 of them prepare the food.. Smooth but could be better if there are more items to sell.. When the rest came in, the atmosphere became better.. Head chef took out food that he bought for us on his trip.. Some are nice some I just don't know how to appreciate.. -.-"

Busy busy busy.. Finally go for lunch.. Halfway, a call from my manager.. Then I remembered I had to go to clarke quay for my assessment.. Gosh. I forgot that they changed the venue from my outlet to there.. -.-" Had to leave my lunch, inform chef, changed and dashed there..

Reached MRT, train left.. Ran to take cab. No cab.. Walked along the road, accidentally knocked onto the rear window of a car.. -.- Finally got a cab. 3bucks fare.. REACHED. No one inside! D: Walked around the whole place, then they say its at another outlet further down..

Walked in circles and circles but I just can't find where is it. After don't know how many turns, they saw me and called me then I found it.. ARGH. No sense of direction......

Assessment went on smoothly, and I was marked as competent.. Now I can attempt bar too :)

Went back to work after that.. Awhile more, its time to go home.. Though I stayed abit longer to help out..