Saturday, April 17, 2010

why oh why is this happening to me?

I'm really disappointed nowadays.. Disappointed with myself.. & the fact that I'm not even as important as your _______ & your_____. Sigh. What can I say?

Maybe I shouldn't say anymore.. Just hurting myself this way.. Sigh.. I just wish this is a nightmare and I can wake up from it.. But too bad.. It just isn't.. Its cold hard reality..

Really tired and stressed.. From work and _____.

What's happening to me? What's happening to us? What will happen to us? I really don't know.. And I think its best if I don't hope anymore..

I've lost. I give up. I surrender. I just can't do it anymore.. Too tiring & you're not helping..

You only get one shot, so make it count you might never get this moment again..
The clock is ticking down, its the final round..
So tell me what is it stopping you now?
You never know, unless you try, you'll only regret sitting wondering at night..
You only get one shot so watch this moment go by.. When love's on the line..

This is really last chance.. I can't take another blow.. Don't force me to say goodbye.