Sunday, June 20, 2010

0.0

So I've posted 4 posts already. That was fast? Wonder is it because I haven't been typing for so long that it feels kinda weird to type again :X

I missed band, I missed my eupho. And I missed........ OH well. I'm not telling you. Just things that I won't tell anyone :( No matter how you ask.. Sigh. That's why I need to screammmmm. SIGH.

Need to wake up in like 8 hours to go work but I can't sleep.. Feeling too depressed :( Sigh. Why do I keep feeling this way.. Emo kid seriously. Somehow I lost my smile along the way.. The real smile. The sense of happiness.. To be happy and to be loved is such a luxury to me.

Am I really not worth to be treated well? :'( And you asked me why I'm sad..

Heart pain again.. Recently the frequency is getting more and more.. Maybe, I'm dying soon? End my misery soon.. Okay, it's too pain to type now.. I shall try to sleep.. Wonder if I can wake up tomorrow. Very pain..