Sunday, June 20, 2010

im 19..

Some little tiny updates about my birthday..

Day before, my chef bought me a cake and have a small celebration.. Gave me a surprise when I reached. SO sweet of them..

On that day itself, was supposed to meet him. But cancelled. So went out with Hw for lunch and sing. Variety of songs quite limited though so can't sing much emo songs. Dots. After that went to new york new york with family.. Had some fun there..

Received a cup with a bear stuff inside by my sister, 2 hongbao from mum and brother, a fan from dad..

Next day at work, one of my chef gave me a wallet.. The other say he helped me peel onions as present. Haha. Service colleague one made me drink, one gave me a hug. Unique presents, things that you can't buy..

Friday went out with wingyan.. She came in the middle of service to pass me the cake which is supposed to be stored in the fridge.. After work, she came over again and we went to find a place to eat.. Walked around raffles place, finally settled for lau pa sa.. Walked inside very long then decide what to eat. Had chinese dim sum.. The chee chong fun very nice :D

After that we had her cake. Peach cheese cake. Very nice. I helped her garnish. Cut the peach randomly placed on the cake and it looks like a rose :) Maybe I'm just lucky heh. Then she gave me a apron, and a handmade card with my pic. SO SWEET OF HER right.. I got a cake that she made and present <3

Walked around raffles again.. To clarke quay, act like couples saw a few taking wedding shots. Hmmmm... Then we sit down and take pics too.. Went back to raffles place.. Take more pictures.. With her cap! Haha. I so wanted to wear contact lens now :D Anyone can recommend? Hmmmm..

Best day ever. She can make me smile anyday <3 And I just know what to do on hers :) It's a secret ^^