Monday, June 21, 2010

i surrender manos al aire

That's right.. I'm giving up on everything..
Won't believe there's such thing as true love.
Love don't last forever..
Won't believe that dreams will come true someday cause they don't..
Won't believe that you'll change cause you never will..
I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..
I don't even know if I'll be back..
I loved you enough to let you go
Love you enough to know that I'm not the right one for you
Not the one that you wanna
Not the one you love..
Not the one for you..
I don't want to get hurt anymore
So I'm running away first..
Catch me if you can..
But I doubt you will cause for me to get out of your life is all you ever wanted..
I can't turn to anyone at this state..
Can't tell anyone just stuck inside till I burst..
I hope that day come soon cause there won't be anymore me to irritate anyone
You're finally free..
After thinking so long..
You're finally free..
Just stop killing me..
I already knew that
You don't have to say it all over again..
I know when to get lost quietly..
I'll just say everything I can remember that I wanna say for the last time..
And you won't hear from me anymore..
I'm tired of crying tired of hurting tired of dying
If you wanna kill me, just get it right at one go, don't torture me like this..
I'm really tired..
I wish I can be happy..
And that's just too much to ask for..
Knew it was too good to be true that anyone would actually fall for a girl like me
I'm no longer confident.. Everything I do keep going wrong..
Everything I say makes things worse and they don't really mean what I wanna say..
People are using me for various purposes..
Is anybody going to save me
Can anyone save me?
I'm dying of pain..
Left with nothing but a empty shell..