Wednesday, June 23, 2010

this is the last straw

Really, I have enough of being unhappy.
Nobody can help me except for myself..
Soon, I'll master the art of pretending to be happy.. At least people around me won't be affected by me.. Not fair for them to feel unhappy cause I wasn't happy..

Today, wasn't such a good day..
Work is a mess somehow though I thought I was managing well, apparently in others' eyes, its clearly not enough. In fact it was terrible.
Received black faces all day..
Tried to look happy but its just too fake.
Laughed so hard so that I won't cry.
Sigh, why am I so weak?
Think so much then get affected by every single thing that doesn't even mean anything to the other party..
Hmmmm.. I'm such a easy target I guess..

Today stove caught fire like more than five? And the wooden spoon was placed on the stove with the fire and its not surprising black smoke is coming out of it.. However the exhaust was quick today so the smoke was all suck in and leaving no evidence behind.. Scary.. Had to put out the fire with water.. Sigh.. As if my day wasn't bad enough.. But hey, I didn't start the fire.. I'm innocent :)

People tried to cheer me up, I end up making them emo as well. -.-" So nice of me -.-" HAIZ. What can I say? I'll get over this soon I hope.. Go home that time at MRT station, some uncle come to me and ask if I'm from China and whether I'm !!!!!!!. HATE THEM. Go away! Which part of me looks like I'm doing such thing? Plus he stalked me from one exit to another.. This week work all end late.. Hope I won't see him tomorrow :( With luck like mine, damn, it sure will have.. :(

Recently don't have appetite to eat.. Weird although the food looks very delicious and appealing, just don't feel like eating.. But it's still shocking to found out that my only meat are disappearing, seriously just left bones.. Can only see bones. Gosh. No wonder I feel weak and getting falling sick.. My time's up? Maybe its not that a bad idea to break all the connections.. Less people will get hurt..

Its really scary to see that you're left with nothing, your body also left with nothing D: Someday say I'm suffering from malnutrition, and is going to be my nutritionist till I'm normal again. When I'll become normal that's a really good question? Haha. It's still very nice of him :) Felt much better..

Its so late in the night right now and I can't even sleep :( I just said it.. Now I don't know what to do.. Sigh. All these seems like my daily routine now, keep doing keep thinking the same thing..

There's something I've been trying to say.. But its just too late.. And I don't wanna try anymore.. Its just too tiring playing all these mind games.. I can never understand what you trying to say since you never say what's on your mind.. It's just pointless to do things that nobody cares about except yourself.. Isn't it?