Sunday, June 20, 2010

since i can't sleep..

Some other updates..

1. Didn't celebrate his birthday with him cause he cancelled.
2. Was miserable cause of alot things such as grandpa passed away in the middle of my intern and I wasn't informed earlier cause I was working
3. New responsibilities related to family
4. I keep getting sick
5. 1 year anniversary I was told that it doesn't matter
6. My birthday celebration was cancelled last minute by him, had to act like I don't care. Mood all gone.
7. Trying to act happy but failed badly
8. Alot of new songs described my mood perfectly, they're now either my ringtone or my status
9. I am confused about alot of things. One thing is GUYS.
10. I got my dream shoes, super extremely happy :)
11. Am exhausted, might be collapsing soon
12. I wanna buy that dress its very very gorgeous but don't will look good on me or not :/
13. I'm going better terms with family like my sister now which is a good thing but I still can't tell them what's killing me :(

Gosh. I'm depressed again D: