Sunday, June 20, 2010

What I wanna do right now

I wanna.....

1. Go cycling
2. Go pinic
3. BE HAPPY
4. Ice skating
5. Fly kite
6. Walk along the beach during sunset :D
7. Run away to some deserted island and hide
8. Lie on the grass and look at the stars at night
9. Graduate successfully
10. Passed internship module without any problems
11. Travel around Singapore
12. Travel around the world
13. Scream
14. Go sing LALALALALA~
15. Ice cream <3
16. Buy that dress http://www.shoplah.com/Dresses/Y8548.htm
17. Get headphones and get stuck in my own world :)
18. To stop being sick
19. To stop crying
20. To be really really happy
21. Wingyan's cap D: ( But she'll help me buy ^^)

If anyone interested to help me with any of the above, I'll be glad to have some accompaniment. And I sure hope you can cheer me up!