Wednesday, September 8, 2010

its the puzzle of my heart

Songs that describes how I feel.. Just too perfectly..

Taylor Swift - Mine
You made a rebel out of a careless man careful daughter..
You are the best thing that ever been mine :)
Braced myself for the goodbye
Cause that's all I ever know
You took me by surprise
You said, I'll never leave you alone...
3OH!3 - Double vision

I'm thinking maybe I can't have any relationship
Cause lately they're not making any sense

Bruno Mars - Just the way you are

If perfect what you're searching for then just stay the same
Its so its so sad she don't see what I see
Because you are amazing just the way you are

Rob Thomas - Mocking bird

Maybe you and me got lost somewhere
We can't move or we can't stay here
Well, maybe we just had enough
Well, maybe we just ain't meant for this love
You and me tried everything
I don't wanna love you now
If you'll just leave someday
I don't wanna turn around
If you'll just walk away

A rocket to the moon - Just the way you are

Can you promise me that this is right?
Don't throw it all away
Can you do all these things?
Will you do all these things?
Like we used to

Michelle Branch - Getaway

Want to run want to chase the sun
Let it wash the world away
I want to getaway gotta getaway
Cause I need a change, yeah I need a change
Take a ride to the other side
Give me where I can breathe

Switchfoot - Your love is a song

Your love is my remedy

Hedley - Perfect

I'm not perfect but I keep trying
Cause that's what I said I would do from the start
I'm not alive if I'm lonely so please don't leave
Was it something I said or just my personality

Joe Brooks - Superman

Cause I'm no superman
I hope you like me as I am