Tuesday, September 7, 2010

too awesome :D

Pictures are very hard to upload to the order I want so I decided not to post any at all.. :D For my own convenience.. Anyway the pictures are at my facebook so if interested just go there and press :)

Continue from previous posts.. IT show actually quite fun, can consider working there again if I can still remember what are those things? Haha. Learnt alot of things which I don't really think will be of much help to me now, but still I learnt new things so its great :) Can't wait for school to start.. :/

I think I officially blew my hotel gym job.. Sigh.. So I'm unemployed till F1 starts.. Gotta find something to do soon! Still have more trainings~

Just went for a dinner with ping! At the french stall. Its simply awesome! Reasonable price, good service, awesome food! Plus its near my house~! Wheeeeee! Had a three course meal plus a glass of riesling shared with ping~ Am definitely going back again :)