Wednesday, September 1, 2010

real updates kay ^^

HAHA. So here's the real thing..

After intern I had been quite busy.. Work at singfest and part time for my company. Some unbearable and unreasonable and unfair things happened to my salary thus, I decided not to work for them anymore and hunt for new jobs. What for work so hard and your pay got problem? People beg you to work, work ridiculous long hours. Imagine 41hours in 3 days. How many hours did we sleep? Not to mention the fact that we had to wake up early to travel to the other end of Singapore. How nice. And this is what we get in return. Unfair treatment. A few hundred dollars different. How to laugh at it? Just say that its miscalculations and we the foolish trio who trusted you, had to suffer. And others just simply take and go. Who will accept this? Who can accept this? Our hard work, our tiredness, all these people who worked with us can see. YOU. Who pushed every single responsibilities to me, a part timer while you sit down there and claim that your computer hang. You begged us to help, yes, you did. And this is what you did. Amazing. And the worst part is, you asked me to keep this to myself. Oh, why should I do that? After all the things you have done? Really? You really think I'm so easy to be bullied? You just wait and see. This is no joke. You deserved to be punished. Don't even dream that I will ever help you again. This is my first time, its also my last time. With your working attitude, I'm surprised that you can even get this position that you are in. Simply brilliant. Continue like this, I can assure you that you will lose a lot of diligent workers under you. I'll be very happy for them to be able to escape your rubbish treatment.

Above is one of the reason why I didn't update cause I'm very irritated, frustrated, pissed, angry, annoyed, disappointed with the above situation that the mastermind. It's very clear already. So don't ask, cause I'm mad just by thinking about it. Thank you.

Next, after all the nonsense, I sort of resigned and left. Went for F1 interview and training, got the job. Someone from the F1 interview asked me to work for IT show. Hence, got another job. My friend also get me a interview at rlitz carlton.

Went for IT show training and rlitz carlton interview. Training was horrible. Had to memorise whole tons of things that I don't even know what the heck are they. Not to mention the fact that I don't even know how those things work and etc. The worst thing is I had to sell them in order to get my commission. Otherwise I can only stick to my miserable basic pay of 5 bucks. =__= Who say work is easy? If I don't have commission means I work 40hours for 200 only seems very little to me :( Had to memorise by THURSDAY. OH MY GOD.

The interview at rlitz carlton went fairly well.. Interested to hire me and friend, however the supervisor was kinda shocked to know that there are days when we can't work. Like the IT show days and F1 days and training and etc.. AND I REGRET ACCEPTING THE IT SHOW JOB. STUPID ME. :( Went for a tour around the facilities then went for me tea at subway.

Ate 4 meals today! 1st meal was at the koufu food court. I ordered hokkien prawn noodles which cost $4 but the uncle give me discount and I got a giant plate at $3! Obviously I can't finish all D: But it's great! Second meal was the subway cold cut trio... Third was mum's green bean rice~ Last is my satay supper!

I'm such a good service provider. I walk to buy the satay. I pay for it. They eat. I eat. I clear the mess -___- Such a good service provider right? TSK. Oh well, at least its one of the rare times now when the whole family get to enjoy something together. It's worth it :)

Lastly, I'm going to see a dentist tomorrow.. My small little tiny teeth don't know why there's something wrong :( Had to see dentist soon before something major happen. GOSH. Don't even wanna imagine me teethless at this age. :(

Alright Miss L. Hope this long long update full of complaints can satisfy your curiosity.
Oh, by the way.. I got new ear rings and a bracelet that can actually fit my so thin and tiny wrist! I'm so happy! My shopping buddy found them for me :) heh. I'm still hunting for a new hat & shirts. Had a wardrobe full of clothes but when I wanna go out, really, there's nothing to wear :( I need shirts! More formal kinds :/ It's time to get back to the BLOGSHOP :D

Maybe tomorrow.. Just maybe.. Don't get your hopes too high up.. I might add some amazing songs that I'm addicted to now :) (& I really wish I have time to make a new skin:/)