Sunday, September 5, 2010

RECENTLY....

Updates updates..

1. Dentist trip. Cause: stupid coke. There's no way am I going to drink coke again. NEVER EVER.

2. Rlitz Carlton job: Most probably due to my IT show and F1, they decided not to hire.. Not sure still waiting..

3. F1 training still haven't call yet.. Late like the hotel~ thus date: unsure

4. IT show job. First time doing.. Seriously I have no idea at all what are those things and what they're used for until I go and work as this. Quite cool actually just that I have to know a whole chunk of stuff that I seriously have no clues about :( But not so bad since I have my team to help me with the things that I don't know (which is really alot).. HAHA. But after selling more, those common ones I can explain already..

I'll go into details soon.. Now I need to sleep.. Its the last day of the show~~ And I'm going to earn lots and lots of money.. So tired..