Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Back in 2010

2010 has ended.. Now its 2011 Feb already..
SO much have happened over the last few months since I last blogged..
September 2010 is a very significant month in my life..
Many things happened..
Ever since I went for my internship, I have been having the tao hua yun aka peach blossom luck.. Frankly speaking, it is rather disturbing especially when they just keep coming when you showed no interest at all..
But that point of time, I was having issues with my now ex-boyfriend.. Way too many conflicts and unhappiness. All I wanna do is escape. Because seeing him or even hearing him just makes my life very miserable. All because of lack of understanding for each other. We have been breaking up quite frequently already.. September just became official.
Breaking up is never easy. Its only a little easier for me this time because we haven't been meeting up for quite awhile.. But its not the same for him. In fact he became the nightmare ex-boyfriend. This nightmare sticks with me for another 1 month before it finally subsides. Now I heard that he went hong kong to work.. Hopefully he'll find someone who is suitable for him..
Thats one significant thing..
There's another one.. And it is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me..
Its very long, so I shall continue in the next post :)