Thursday, February 17, 2011

XD

Haha. Just for your information, this blog now I supposed most of the things will be about my ♥ HAHA. My life just revolve around him :) My source of happiness.

Oh and this blog, all the links and headings are all from songs :DD One of the ways to personalised my blog :) None other than songs that descibe my feelings :)

These few days don't know why, but I feel extremely tired. Ever since the event on Sat. Oh wait. Have been feeling very tired wayyyyyy before that. Sun didn't managed to catch up much on sleep cause my relatives came to visit early in the morning. But I slept the afternoon away. And the night. Monday wake up at 1pm to eat and rest 1 hour to go back to sleep till 7plus at night. Eat then sleep again. Tues woke up late, had to rush to school. Prepare revision notes in school till late.. Discovered new yoghurt blend :D (YUMMMMMY!) Go home sleep. Today wake up 1pm! Till now.. Still super tired :/

Anyway.... Shall blog again soon! For the time being, its just my lovely bear and my bed and me!
Goodnight! :)