Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rest in peace my first laptop

My computer died yesterday, 21 March 2011. After accompanying me all 3 years in polytechnic.. It died. :( Its not impossible to revive it but.. The price for reincarnation is almost to getting a new replacement.. So guess I won't be reviving it.. At least the information inside are still intact.. I'm super lucky although still unlucky..

Baby being so sweet, guess what he said when I told him? He say he gonna buy me a new one with installments. I'm not going to let him do that of course.. Its way too expensive. Its the thoughts that count :) And he is lending me his computer cause he won't be using it since he's inside camp. So thoughtful!

Am going to send my phone in for service too. Tomorrow or the day after I guess.. No computer no phone :/ But his computer with me, his itouch with me, his iphone also with me. O.O Do I really have to worry about no technology for days? Not really, not with such a thoughtful boyfriend! ^^ At least being unlucky still not that unlucky..

Need to send in the resume soon. If not I'll be unemployed for too long! And need to start studying now.. Or else.. I don't know what to do during the interview :(