Monday, March 21, 2011

update update :D

Haha. Didn't realised I haven't been updating this blog again..
I'm so exhausted!
This week has been my most unproductive week ever!
For the past one week I have problem sleeping at night, thus results in me sleeping at around 4, 5 am in the morning.. And waking at 3 plus for lunch T.T
After lunch, use computer to play games then dinner. And try to sleep. And fail. And so on..
This routine repeats exactly the same for like 5 consecutive days? o.o
Exam results out last thurs and I passed with kinda of flying colours! ^^
Am so happy!
♥ say he is very proud of me ^^
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Finally my polytechnic life is officially over.
Don't know if I'm looking forward to the end or....?
But anyway.. I also received a call from SIT for interview!
And that is next next wednesday O.O
I'm super nervous! Need to study again D:
And also..
The food hygiene exam is the week after the interview!
Means more things to study! GOSH.
Oh and at the moment..
I'm still unemployed though..
Thinking of taking up a part time job as well as my blogshop ^^
Need to update my resume and sign contract for 3 months.. Hmmm.. Hopefully the pay is good!
Saturday went to look at the suppliers with baby..
Turned out that the items are wayyyyyy to pricey :/
But saw a lovely dress which is still on my mind XD
So gonna find it online! Haha.
Alright..
Time to try to sleep again ^^