Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interview outcome

Went interview at 3 places just now..

First one is at a bakery :) At first online only says they're hiring cashiers, but I saw they have trainee baker and kitchen helper too.. So applied for all three.. Turned out only left cashier. But I still accepted it anyway.. Starting work next mon! :)

Second one is at a bistro. Waited for 20 minutes, never attend to me, just keep asking me to sit there. So I sit. And noticed a lot things. Poor service, lousy manager, a lot complaints. Everything also very slow. I decided to forget about interview at this place and just go to the third one. This kind of bistro, I rather not work. The only thing I'm very interested about is the salad dressing anyway.. Oh well.. I'll figure it out if I go eat there a few more times >.<

Last one is a cafe. Pay one buck lesser than the bakery. Work as a barista and counter staff. Schedule very flexible and a lot things to learn so I accept too! Sunday after send him to camp, can go work cause they opened till 2am :D Free transport home too!

Now I'm officially employed with 2 jobs:) All start on same day. At least till the bakery give me my schedule and I give the cafe my schedule :3