Saturday, April 9, 2011

Its a BLOODY business

I guess today is not my day.. Keep injuring myself..

I can't find the peeler, so I used a very small one to peel the vegetables. End up peeling one of my finger by accident.That was all before he came back.

Think I got distracted or something.. I closed the fridge door on my thumb. Then cut my pinkie. I know the knife cut me, but.. I got a shock so I shake it. End up the blood splash all over my tank top. :/ go to the bathroom to rinse, drip all over the sink and floor.. I didn't know that till his dad asked who's bleeding.. T.T

Then the a part of the kitchen floor got it too.. I don't know why but I'm super calm. I even make a joke out of it. But baby didn't see it that way.. At least not when I was without plaster.

The dinner..... Sigh. I don't know how to use their oven.. So some parts of the chicken is under cooked. T.T Totally failed. :( Next time must try something else.. After that we washed the kitchen. So much work. Haha. Oh well..

Then baby walked me home today :) It has been so long since the both of us spent time together just the two of us. ^^ That I can't feel the pain on my pinkie.

knife cut me and I..
Keep bleeding..
Keep keep bleeding..
pinkie~