Friday, April 29, 2011

super tired is a understatement

So tired. This week I've been working morning shift.. Which means I start work at 6.30am.. Considering the fact that i only managed to fall asleep like 2 3 plus everyday.. Its very tiring.. Especially when I have to catch the first bus in order not to be late.. Late for 1min alr deduct half an hour pay :( sobs. Pay already so miserable if still deduct I might as well don't work :/

Tomorrow going kayaking again.. I hope I won't be stuck on the water alone.. It would be very scary.. I'm still trying to recover from last week. Yawn.. My skin colour has obvious change and I'm peeling on my head' forehead and right arm.. :/ so fun to peel.. Haha! My forehead feel so smooth after the peeling.. My arm is in patches now.. My head is the worst. It looks like dandruff... T.T don't know what else to say about that..

Anyway.. Hope that I can complete the course soo that I can get my cert!.