Sunday, April 24, 2011

updates!

Haven't been blogging again.. Guess that work really drain me out a lot.. Plus the games that I have downloaded for the phone... Really kept me well entertained. Everyday is just.. Waking up eat lunch, go work, eat dinner alone, work again, go home, play computer, talk with baby then sleep. Very no life.. Cause work start in the afternoon..

Last weekend spent both Saturday and Sunday at Bedok reservoir.. There's dragonboat race and REACH got into the semis.. So I was there rooting for them and shooting videos of the race.. We had a mini gathering after the race.. It was a good fight. ^^ We are the only team who improved from the heats. THIS IS GREAT!

Thanks to Good Friday, baby booked out on Thursday this week.. I was working when he's out though.. But still meet up for dinner.. At blue mountain cafe ^^ First time we stayed out so late.. He almost no bus to go home D: The food there really cheap.. Considering how delicious they are and the portion size is huge. Yum yum.

Friday went out with him.. We went shopping then go to friend's house for gathering.. Got new clothes! The gathering we ordered pizza delivery which took ages to come.. Had lots fun.. Saw and learnt a lot of new things... Interesting..

This week.. I went kayaking.. On a kayaking course with the dragon boaters.. Its 0.0 Well.. its fun but at the same time.. Its seriously killing me.. I don't have much strength so the water are kinda heavy for me.. Everyone keep saying its very easy and the water is very light.... T.T Kinda depressing.. But I am the average student not the worst so still okay I supposed? Baby keep making sure that he is around me.. So sweet.. Got a girl there trying to hit on him.. -__- Fail of course.. Too bad. He's already taken.

Lunch we ate at golden mile food center.. Its quite cheap to a certain extent.. Lor mee 3.50 comes with lots of ingredients ^^ Capsizing test, swimming test.. So many tests.. Heard that next week there's more tests....... *groans*

After kayaking, we went to town for high tea.. At a Thai cafe.. The coffee are kinda..... Either taste too weird or too sweet -.- But their cakes are pretty interesting.. The way they combine different ingredients are quite unique.. However, I doubt I'll go back there again.. The main course portion are inconsistent.. :/ Hanging around then I saw a pair of shoes which are very nice and comfy.. But no size for me. Went to the other outlet at far east just to buy it. In the end didn't pick the colour that we reserved. Still very excited! Now I have same type of shoes as him. Only left his mum don't have.. Haha.

Sunday which is today.. Went to service my computer early in the morning........ Yeah, this computer has lots of problems.. Wanted to do something then everything go haywire.. Lucky nothing much inside.. All backed up already.. Just hope that they won't ask me to pay.. Its not my fault to get a faulty computer :(

After that go hot tomato for lunch.. So worth it! Cheap and nice ^^ Full to the brim. Next..... Baby bring me to couple lab to get rings for us ^^ Today got promotions.. We got rings with a cute lady bug.. My day is amazing!