Sunday, May 15, 2011

I did it!!

Yay! I made it! I'm now officially a university student! YES! Institute of my dream ♥ can't believe I made it *tears* I AM SO EXCITED!

It was last night when I went into my email and discovered the email from the administrators.. I was very nervous as I click open the mail which asked me to refer to the attachment to see my results. AM SO RELIEVED and HAPPY that I am accepted! :)) If its not at night, or midnight to be exact, I would have screamed.

Turned out that few of my friends got in too! :D Going to California in 1 year's time!

Suddenly waiting for baby to call become very long. When he finally called, I told him about the result, he was in fact more excited than me. He SCREAMED. Haha. So cute. He's so happy for me and so supportive too. Always believing in me, even when no one else did :) I'm so lucky! Going to celebrate with him today! ^^

However the reaction was completely different when I told my mother. She totally don't care. So much for nothing..