Wednesday, May 11, 2011

my stupid com

It came back after servicing for 2 weeks.. Guess what? The issue still persists. What kind of servicing is this? :(( And just now.. It just goes "bliz" whole screen closed with one line. I thought maybe is the charger I didn't connect properly so it shut down. But no. Nothing to do with the charger. When I on again, it says that the computer has not been shut down properly. SO this means that my computer is faulty. Totally no fault on my part. I was just on facebook for goodness sake. This supposed to be a high end laptop! Seriously?! Its not even 2 months yet! Yesterday tried to play games with it, lag like don't know what. Can't stand it. Have to send in for repairs AGAIN. And I'm very unhappy about this. Extremely unhappy! GRRRRRRRR........

And on top of all these. My brother just came to show off that his computer buy for 2 years also no such issue like mine. As if I'm not pissed enough. Hmph. :( I want to exchange for a new computer!!! >:(