Sunday, May 10, 2009

:(

I'm back without the ingredients required. Which means I can't bake or cook anything today. SAD. But I bought quite alot of food to fulfill my wants for eating.. Haha.. Spent quite alot today plus I bought $30+ worth of present for my mum.. She's worth every penny.. :)

In any case, tomorrow my lunch will be mocha pound cake plus passionfruit and mango bar! I tried the soyjoy bar today, I prefer uncle toby.. And I just found out that soyjoy is a diet bar which obviously I don't need. I need to be fatter not thinner.. Haha.

After the skills test, now I feel so relax.. Its really fun cooking and not to mention eating :) Mixing around with those other people in my course which most I never seen before.. It was great to know more people.. I'm really glad that I made this course my first choice and get into it.. SO LUCKY! And so much fun! What we going through now is so different from year 1.. More fun and excitement XD

The menu for the top table is out! We'll be open for business on MAY 18! I wonder which kitchen I'll be posted to first.. ^^