Monday, May 4, 2009

updates on hw

I spent approximately 30mins to do my homework.. I've tried my best with the "help" of my swollen eye. Anyway, it looks kinda uniform after some trimmings.. Hehe.


So this is how it looks like.. Uneven. Too bad, can't do anything now that I've cut it. -.-" I'm not proud of it but today I really can't do anything.. Sniff sniff.. Blame it on the eye.. Haha.. Just kidding.. If everything is the eye fault then I'm too unreasonable.. Haha..

By the way.. The eye is getting better.. Hopefully tomorrow it will be gone.. If not, it is really irritating to see things with that obstacle blocking the view and that feeling of something expanding..

Oh ya, today we took some picture in uniform! But not very nice... I think I look very weird.. I shall consider if I wanna post it for people to laugh.. Tell me if you need to be cheered up, I think that picture will works fine.. Haha. Nahz. I don't think its that bad but not very nice..........