Sunday, May 10, 2009

may 9

1st thing.
Happy birthday LMH! My bff :) Haha...

Woke up at 11.30am today.. Ate a bread and start packing stuff.. My room is going to be renovated! Which means I'll get a totally brand new furnitures :) Like a bigger wardrobe more cupboards and stuff :) YEAH! However, the packing is really a hard work.. -.-"

I cleaned up my wardrobe by keeping those clothes that I think I won't be wearing recently.. And packed my CDs. This took a few hours.. Maybe cause in between I slack a little, eat lunch and play games.. Haha..

Thats my agenda for the whole afternoon.. Then I played wandering willows which takes up half the night. So fun! I watch over the hedge at channel 5 for 1hr then I changed to together :) Last episode! It was a interesting show.. Ending kinda funny though.. But at least its a happy ending..

The show ended at 11pm then I went to take a shower. It was then I realised my cupboard collasped. -.-" After so many it faithfully accompany me through my childhood.. It died.. Sigh. But its okay. Cause I'm getting a new one soon! Haha. For the time being, I shall endure.

Tomorrow, which is now, I'm going to shop! To get a present for my mum, and buy ingredients for my attempt to bake and hopefully, a new bag! If I'm successful in baking something nice, some of you will get to try it if I've have enough.. Its my lunch for Monday so don't snatch kay.. Haha.. Qh, if you're reading this, don't pout cause I'll save for you some to share with the rest if I have enough.. :P If not, next time you will get it..

I realised I've been eating quite little for the past few weeks.. Approximately 1 meal a day. Soon I'll really become skeleton. Oh my. Breakfast, I don't have the practice to eat. Lunch, you know, not nice so usually just some finger food. Food that I cook can't eat. So everyday proper meal is only dinner. The pastries that I make tomorrow, or rather today, must be successful so that I can eat more and be fatter! :)

PS For those who wanna eat, wish me luck!