Saturday, May 30, 2009

T for tired

Work is as boring as usual.. My finger bleeds for no reason today. -.-"

Actually wanted to make gnocchi today then I realised now my kitchen no place to roll the dough. SAD. My mum & sis was painting the house so I had to buy dinner back. For some reason, 90% of the stalls are closed. I walked around like a zombie for more than 1hour before I found a stall. And I waited for more than 10minutes for 3 packets of rice. Before that, I waited more than 20mins for bus, again. So irritating especially the weather is so hot recently. I just hope I'll be dead before the end of the world. -.-"

I got 2 movie vouchers from chef today. Quite random. Haha. Who want to watch movie with me? I only got 2 tickets.. So only enough for me and that person who is going with me.. Haha. So long never watch movie.. Feel so excited. Haha.

I'm getting more cuts on my hands and I don't know why.. -.-" I must buy that ice cream machine! I think in the future I'll just sell ice cream.. But I think I will finish eating them all even before my customers come.. Haha XD