Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 30

2nd day at Sugarloaf side and we still don't have much to do.. Yet, surprisely, despite the fact that I woke up later than I should be, I'm very tired and sleepy :( Maybe its due to the weird weather we're having..

Today is quite similar to yesterday.. Except that we did some mise en place for the demo on seafood paella tomorrow, defrost some frozen prawns, kill some clams, try the disgusting clams :(.. Its so different from what my mum made. Same as outside, got the stinky taste. (>.<) Then we got nothing to do.. So we cut the vegetables for thursday buffet and keep them.. *Capsicum is so hard to cut fast.. -.-"*

We're so free that chef told us to prepare onion soup.. Haha. 900g of sliced onions.. Slice until I almost wanna cry.. "cry". Chef wanted us to slice as thin as a sheet of paper.. T.T I only managed for the half of them?

After break (I didn't eat mee rebus today.. Bored of it.. Tried the bee hoon.. Its edible but.... Sigh.) we cooked the soup.. Saute the onions till they're very brown.. I don't know why we're using such a short wooden spoon to stir.. As we use the chicken stock to deglaze, the steam burn my hand.. Become red colour.. Then the stupid steam fog my glasses make me can't see properly.. So troublesome wearing specs.. -.-"

Anyway, my soup tasted great! Too bad I can only taste.. Not drink.. :( SAD. Tomorrow we're making chicken consomme cause we're too free again.. Haha. Friday there's production test.. And I don't know what to study.. -.-" Hopefully will be easy..

And today's lecture is a disaster.. Wasted 1hour.. Tomorrow have to go again to make up for today.. -.-" Can't even go home earlier this week.. I'm soooo tired.. D: Yet I still have that case study which I don't know how to do.. On the bright side, my mum bought me lemons today.. Can try chef J's lemon drink.. Haha. So much for being positive..

Sims 3 out today! But I not buying yet.. -.-" I need to work more.. ))):