Tuesday, June 2, 2009

materialistic

I suddenly have this extremely random question.. If enjoy buying and using branded clothes, bags and shoes, is consider materialistic.. Does choosing the nicer brand of ice cream considered materialistic too? I don't care what brand of clothes, bags or shoes I'm wearing or using.. But I do care about the brand of the ice cream.. Cause some is really a waste of money.. Haha. Not nice to easy at all.. Waste money spoil stomach.. So does that considered materialistic? I don't know why I'm so tired and sleepy still thinking of such question.. Instead of trying to solve the lemon case study.. I still don't really know how to write the recipe.. Though I've written for myself before.. -.-" And my basic entrepreneurship report, though I've submitted at least 3 weeks ago.. I still haven't receive my feedback yet.. T.T I don't want to do last minute work :(


I know its childish but I wanna watch ice age 3!!! I'm not very mature anyway.. XD