Thursday, April 1, 2010

TUESDAY

Opening, due to the previous night, the whole day I feel soft. Very slow very tired.. But still I think its worth it cause they say the biscuits taste good. Haha.

I tried to work fast but became slower instead.. Luckily my chefs are very kind, they never scold me or anything.. Quite understanding.. After the service, I helped to prepare the staff meal.. Curry chicken and some vegetables.. As my energy level is low, I find it hard to do things fast. End up, the chef do it himself.. Sigh.

He was surprised when I said I don't know how to use the chopper.. He wanted me to chop the chicken but I don't know how.. So again, he do it himself..

After lunch, do the normal mise en place. Supposed to do lamb stew but lamb not defrosted yet. Then tandoori chicken, chicken also still frozen. End up can't do much.. After the chicken defrost, we realised that some ingredients is 86 so I was sent to borrow from another outlet.

Everybody tell me that its at the back but I just couldn't find it. I go round and round the building, after 3 rounds or so, I found the entrance. Guess what? Its locked. -.-" Then I had to make another round to the back door and go in to borrow.. The staffs are sleeping inside..

Go back, give the ingredient, its time for me to go home.

At night, I slept at the same time, 3plus.. Cause I was doing the e-journal.. Write very long.. Not sure if its detailed enough anot.. Not very sure what is required either.. I'm seriously very tired..